Monday 18 January 2010

Been a while.

Sorry to neglect you, I got very frustrated not being able to get out of Gilsland while we had the snow.
A Ford Focus does not do well on ungritted, hilly roads.
Then when things did improve I was otherwise engaged on a bird photography course at Caerlaverock. I wasn't very good at bird photography, they move about a lot more than a landscape does, but I enjoyed it.
I'm just going to post you some pictures of snowy Gilsland with a couple of Caerlaverock shots and hopefully I'll be back to normal shortly.
Catch you later.


Wardrew Hill

Wardrew Hill to Gilsland


Roe Deer



Sheep in the snow


The footpath to Gilsland


River Irthing

Gilsland from the Spa




Geese on the Solway


Whooper swans



Flying swans


Teal

2 comments:

  1. Love the sheep in the snow and the wildfowl shots are excellent!

    ReplyDelete